The phrase “personal information” referrers to information by which you or the device you are using to connect to the Internet can be identified.
Information we collect
We may obtain personal information about you from various sources, including this website, mobile applications, when you call or email us or communicate with us through social media, when you donate to us or when you participate in events, trips, or other meetings. We may also obtain information about you from our partner ministries, business partners or other third parties.
The types of personal information we may obtain include:
* Your contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, phone number, social media username).
* Contact information of friends or other people you would like us to contact.
* Username and password for the account you may establish on our websites.
* Payment details (including payment card number, security code, expiration date, cardholder name and billing address).
* Shipping information (including the shipping address and phone number).
* Demographic information (such as age, date of birth and gender).
* Information you provide by interacting with us through social media, including photographs.
* Interests information given first party and third party sources, for purposes of segmented communications (i.e. perceived interest in news or advocacy).
* Demographic information given via first-party and third party sources, for purposes of segmented communications (e.g. age, gender and interests).
* Actions performed on third party websites or news works.
* Donating behaviour and preferences, and a record of the donations you have made on our websites.
* Other details that you may submit to us or that may be included in the information provided to us by third parties.
In addition when you visit an Autumn Rain International website or use an Autumn Rain International mobile application, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies and web beacons. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, is used to transmit information back to a web server. We also may use first-party website analytics tools (such as Google Analytics) that collect information about visitor traffic on our sites and mobile applications as well third-party analytic tools (such as DoubleClick advertising cookies). The information we may collect by automated means included:
Information about the devices our visitors use to access the internet (such as IP address and the device, browser and operating system type)
* URLs that refer visitors to our websites
* Date and times of visits to our sites
* Information on actions taken on our sites (such as pages viewed, time on pages, and site navigation patterns)
* A general geographic location (such as country and city) from which a visitor accesses our websites.
* Search terms that visitors use to reach our websites as well as terms used on our websites.
* Search terms that visitors use to reach our sites as well as terms on our sites.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
* Register you for membership at our websites, and manage and maintain your account on the sites.
* Provide products or services you request.
* Process validate, confirm, verify, deliver and track your donations.
* Maintain a record of the donations and purchases you make on our sites.
* Respond to your comments and questions and to provide customer support.
* Communicate with you about our services, offers, events, and offer you products, services and opportunities that we believe may be of interest to you.
* Enable you to communicate with us through our blogs, social networks, and other interactive media.
* Publish your testimonials about Autumn Rain International or partner organizations, including on our websites and blogs, and on social networks.
* Manage your participation in our events, promotions, and other gatherings.
* Tailor our products and services to suit your personal interests and manner in which visitors use our websites, applications and social media assets.
* Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users.
* Operate, evaluate and improve our organization and the services we offer.
* Analyse and enhance our marketing communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails sent to you have been received and read)
* Analyse trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of our websites, mobile applications and social media assets, and the inquiries and donations visitors make on our websites.
* Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards and our policies.
We may combine the information we collect with publicly available information and information we receive from our partner ministries or third parties. We may use that combined information to enhance and personalize your shopping experience with us, to communicate with you about products, services and events that may be of interest to you, for other promotional purposes, and for other purposes described in this section. However, we will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information previously collected from Display Advertising features that is based on DoubleClick cookie unless we have robust notice of, and your prior affirmative (i.e. Opt-in) Consent to, that merger.
We may also use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we will provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Information We Share
We also may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order), (ii) in response to a request by law enforcement authorities, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity. We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell, merge or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets. Following such a sale, merger or transfer, you may contact the entity to which we transferred your personal information with any inquiries concerning the processing of that information.
We offer you certain choices about what information we collect from you, how we use and disclose the information, and how we communicate with you. You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us or object at any time on legitimate grounds to the processing of your personal information. We will apply your preferences going forward. In some circumstances, withdrawing your consent to Autumn Rain International’s use or disclosure of your personal information will mean that you cannot take advantage of certain Autumn Rain International’s offerings or websites features.
Here are the choices that Autumn Rain International offers:
Sharing Information with Ministry Partners
You may choose not to receive marketing emails communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the marketing emails or by adjusting your email preferences using the online account you may establish on our sites, or by returning an email with the word unsubscribe in the subject line. To adjust your current settings, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When you use an Autumn Rain International application on your mobile device, you may choose not to share your geo-location details with us by adjusting the device’s location services settings. For instructions on changing the relevant settings, please contact your service provider or device manufacture.
Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of our sites’ features. In addition, disabling cookies may cancel opt-outs that rely on cookies, such as web analytics or targeted advertising opt-outs. You may also remove stored cookies via your web browser to remove cookies.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may request that we provide to you (i) a list of the categories of personal information about you that Autumn Rain International has disclosed to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes during the calendar year preceding your request, (ii) the names and addresses of such third parties, and (iii) if the nature of the third parties’ business cannot reasonably be determined from their names, examples of the products or services marked, if known to Autumn Rain International, sufficient to give you a reasonable indication of the nature of the third parties’ business. To submit your request, please email email@example.com, with the subject line “California Privacy” and your request in the body of your email.
Access and Correction
Links to Other Websites
Our websites may contain links to other websites for your convenience and information. These sites may be operated by ministries, or organizations, or companies not affiliated with Autumn Rain International. Linked sites may have their own Privacy Policies, which you should review if you visit those websites. We are not responsible for the content of any websites not affiliated with Autumn Rain International, any of those websites, or those websites’ privacy practices.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to assist us in protecting the personal information we collect against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. For example, we may use Secure Sockets layer encryption to protect certain aspects of your donation and/or purchase while in transit.
Please note that no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective.
To future protect yourself, you should safeguard your Autumn Rain International user name or login name and password and not share that information with anyone. You should also sign out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit to our website. Please note that we will never ask for your Autumn Rain International account username or password via email.
How to Contact Us
You may Also write to us at
Autumn Rain International
P.O. Box 1572
Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Autumn Rain International
P.O. Box 378
Warburton Vic 3799
Autumn Rain International
P.O. Box 1154
Shek Wu Hui Oost Office
Hong Kong S.A.R.